Restless Heart: 8 – “The ‘Dump Him’ List”
Nessa is in charge this week! This means, of course, that we’re talking about dating. In this episode, Nessa outlines her “Dump Him” List and I offer a few of my own dating red flags as well…
Episode 8: The “Dump Him” List (Download)
— Show Notes —
* The “CIH” mentioned by Nessa at the beginning is The Children of the Immaculate Heart, an organization which serves the survivors of human trafficking.
* If you would like to help feed the homeless in Downtown San Diego, here is the Facebook Page for that group.
* The San Diego C.S. Lewis reading group is The Eagle and Child.
* When we were discussing friendships, I couldn’t remember who it was who said that you’re the average of the five people with whom you spend the most time. I’ve looked it up and it turns out that it was motivational speaker John Rohn.
* We mentioned Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler during our discussion. In case you haven’t come across them before, they are characters on a show called The Big Bang Theory.
* The Conference I said I was going to this weekend is The Catholic Answers Conference.
Please subscribe to this podcast using iTunes and Google Play and if you have any feedback or would like to pose a question for an upcoming episode, you can send us a message from the website or tweet us at @davidandnessa.